ALTERNATIVE SPRING BREAK TRIPS
What is an alternative spring break program?
This Spring Break why not integrate some career development into your time off? Immerse yourself in an experiential learning adventure!
Apart from our volunteer vacations abroad, GVI offers week-long spring break volunteer and service trips in marine conservation or community development, available to both high-school and college-aged students. We also have exciting international volunteer, under 18 or gap year programs available, depending on your needs and available time – have a look at our short term volunteering options here. Additionally, we also offer fun and educational group programs customized to the needs of your high school or college group! Our programs don’t just give you hands-on practical skills, but also offers academic accreditation that can contribute towards your university or college qualification.
Why join an alternative spring break program?
- Use your spring break to travel with impact
- Gain hands-on, valuable skills in the field
- Advance your professional and personal development
- Engage with local communities for an authentic cultural experience
- Discover the beauty of area attractions
What do we provide?
- 360° Support from the GVI team
- Personal and professional development
- The chance to have a real impact with a local community
Where can you do an alternative spring break?
Our current Alternative Spring Break trips are based in Mexico and Costa Rica; in Mexico spring breakers can look forward to living in the stunning Yucutan Peninsula and be involved in valuable marine conservation projects. Costa Rica affords you the opportunity to experience the “pura vida” lifestyle the country is famed for while simultaneously giving back to a still developing country through rewarding community development projects.
SCARICA LE NOSTRE BROCHURE